You know that neither Hasegawa got the slats correct for a "S" nor do Revell slats have the correct shape for the Navy Slats? The outer slats have a very prominent angle in its profile completely different to the E/F/G slats. From addition the inner slats on the "S" protruded forward of the wing even in retracted position. I recommend getting hold of a Paragon Designs 72058

set. They have the correct shape and you can also built them in closed position.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Craig,

I am building an Iranian F-4E from the less expensive F-4EJ Kai "Aero Dancing" kit and I have an extra set of E1 and E2 parts.  Regrettably, I will be using the Q parts.  I ended up buying and trading for some of the correct parts needed and and thus have some extras.

I also have some other extra parts so let me know if you might need/want something else.

PM me at glynnj(at)swbell(dot)net please and let's work something out, I'm perpetually looking for 72nd decals or bits for different projects!

Take Care,

WARDOG

O.K. Craig,

It looks like you might end up contacting Hasegawa for spared, as I did, to get what you need.  I ended up also receiving some other spare bits with another set of wing slats in a tread.

Sorry I couldn't help this time!

Take Care,

Glynn