Far148 2021 Builds

With 2021 coming to a close, I can look back at my builds I finished this year and still be excited about them. All are 1/48 scale and are “What-If” builds. First off the work bench was my Republic of China Air Force Forward-swept wing IDF F-CK-1C. She is by far (Pun intended) the sexiest aircraft I’ve built this year. Kit is AFV Club IDF F-CK-1C.

fsw_fck_1c_1.jpg

She was followed by my USAF camo Mudhen. This was a product of two inspiring images. The build was straight forward other than the big fool missile. Which was mastered from a writing pen and a piece of styrene tube. Kit is Revell.

img_5759.jpg

While on a roll, I manage to wrap up my long nose USAF Wild Weasel Saab Viggen. This build was much more involved. Her new nose was scratched built, molded and pressure cast. Bunch of resin parts and a $hit ton of decals! Kit is Special Hobby Saab AJ37 Viggen.

usaf_ww_viggen_1.jpg

And “Douche Nozzle One-One”, my imaginative tanker version of the F-35C was my last build of 2021. This is my one and only Kittyhawk build. The kit is absolute garbage to today’s standard. But I managed to power through it because I was more excited about my idea of the build than the kit itself. She is the heaviest model I’ve built. All her flight controls including her folded wings are resin. Along with nozzle, wheels and tires, ejection seat, drop tanks and pylons.

img_6040.jpg

To see more of my builds, look here, https://www.far148studio.com/portfolio-2

Continue to stay safe and Happy New Year!

Steven  :wave:

Edited by FAR148
edit text