GWH Customer Service

Hello friends,

I have buyed GWH Su-27 L4824 1/48,box was unopened,when it came to me there were not ,metal pitot tube,both PE sheets and acetate film.I have spoken with seller about it and he told me that I contact GWH,because he tried and they dont asnwer.

Also I have wrote to them and there is no answer for over a two months.I am starting to think that this is some defected series of model packs.So be carefull when you buy this model kit.

Also I will sue them becuse they dont answer to me because they are frauds and they sell defected products.Who is with me?

Also I have heard that there is a lot of people here that they need to contact thier customer service,but they are just ignore them.Also some guy answer on FB but,he only say that he will look in it,and he never do that.

I have payed fair for their goods and I want to have what I have paid.

I would like that people join with me and that we stop their arogance.They can not ignore us all.Also if we pull all legal rights.

Edited by Mustang381

It's tough getting some kind of response from the Customer Service at GWH. Dunno why they print their email addy on the side of their boxes if they're just going to ignore your request for parts, even when it was their own QC who've flunked it in the first place.

I've sent GWH no less than 30 emails to let them know that they had mixed parts from one version of a kit with another one, and that I needed the correct part. Told me that I had to contact the store where I had purchased the kit. Did so and, after another more ten emails or so, the store owner told me that GWH's CS had replied that I just wanted the required parts for a kitbash :woot.gif: and they were not going to send that part. I copied this email to GWH's CS and told them what they could do with their kits from then on.

I got a last reply from them, telling me that the shipping of that required part would cost me almost the same as the cost of a complete kit. :rofl:

I said again; you can shovel your kits up your utility bags, which I regret right now, because their last releases have been awesome. But what's the point in purchasing from them to get a defective kit if they're not going to assume their mistake and help you out?

That's a pity... Hope they would check out this thread some day and reconsider this silly policy of theirs.

Cheers,

Gwen 

you want to sue them because they won't answer you and they are frauds and they sell defective products?

okay good luck trying to win that case.

how do they know that you didn't lose the pieces? or maybe you broke them by accident and want free replacements? do you realize that you are NOT the only person who bothers them about stuff like this? there are probably hundreds of people who email them trying to get free stuff .. maybe for kitbashing, maybe they lost it, maybe the quality control was bad and it really didn't come in the package.. 

i'm not defending GWH.. but think about it from their point of view.. they didn't sell directly to you so if you have an issue with your kit, the person who sold it to you should be the one to deal with the problem. if it was the fault of GWH, then that seller will have to deal with GWH because that's who they purchased it from.

in your situation.. imagine you sold a kit to Gwen.. and then Gwen sold the kit to me.. i open the box and something's missing.. do i contact you and bother you? no.. i contact Gwen because she was the one who sold it to me.

@playertwo First off, Mister. In the true words of Dexter Holland himself, "the more you suffer, the more it shows you really care, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah..." :rolleyes:

Secondly, if my intention was only to get free spares to kitbash, I'd simply knock it off after having sent three or four emails to GWH's CS to no avail. But when you've got to send 30+ emails to get a first reply, it doesn't take much brains to infer that you are not being able to build your kit without those parts.

Never did I say I wanted the spares for free, or did I?

How is it that there's an email addy to get in touch for help if they're going to redirect you with the store you've purchased the kit from? Store owners seldom bother to get spare parts from their customers. And what if I got the kit from eBay, Taobao or any of those online websites?

Now, if the CS will agree to send me spares at the price of a whole new kit, then there's no point in accepting it when the source of my greif was proven to them (meaning GWH's CS), by sending them tons of pictures of the mixed up sprues, data of the store where the kit was purchased, the number on the side of the kit box and whatnot; I mean, what do you ask me all that if then you're going to leave me hanging by the toe by stating it's US$74 for the spare sprue and shipping?

That's insane; totally out of the question for a Customer Service whose QC have flunked.

It's really dangerous, as it really discourage modellers abroad from getting their kits.

Please!

Edited by Gwen Phoenix
On 1/4/2022 at 10:41 AM, playertwo said:

you want to sue them because they won't answer you and they are frauds and they sell defective products?

okay good luck trying to win that case.

how do they know that you didn't lose the pieces? or maybe you broke them by accident and want free replacements? do you realize that you are NOT the only person who bothers them about stuff like this? there are probably hundreds of people who email them trying to get free stuff .. maybe for kitbashing, maybe they lost it, maybe the quality control was bad and it really didn't come in the package.. 

i'm not defending GWH.. but think about it from their point of view.. they didn't sell directly to you so if you have an issue with your kit, the person who sold it to you should be the one to deal with the problem. if it was the fault of GWH, then that seller will have to deal with GWH because that's who they purchased it from.

in your situation.. imagine you sold a kit to Gwen.. and then Gwen sold the kit to me.. i open the box and something's missing.. do i contact you and bother you? no.. i contact Gwen because she was the one who sold it to me.

All this didn't happen when you deal with other manufacturer such as Revell or Eduard. They even didn't ask where did you get your kit at the first place and promptly send the replacement parts with no cost at all.

Yes, I'm totally agreed the GWS aftersales suck big time. I already give up after years of emailing them of defective part complete with pictures etc. with no reply at all. Even Haneto who is consistently promoting new GWH kits also cannot help. U are on your own. Helpless.

Edited by musangpulut
On 1/5/2022 at 2:18 AM, musangpulut said:

All this didn't happen when you deal with other manufacturer such as Revell or Eduard. They even didn't ask where did you get your kit at the first place and promptly send the replacement parts with no cost at all.

Amen. Even Classic Airframes have agreed sending me some spares back in the day. Shame on you, GWH.