A new guy from the little unknown Belgium.

Hi guy's,

i'm new overhere......😷......Living in the small unknow country called Belgium in Europe.........😄, yes they do modeling there also🤣🤣🤣

Still, i'm eager to show you guy's my models and projects i'm working on.

So just wanted to say hello, and i hope i can learn and see allot of you guy's.

Regards

Danny

31 minutes ago, Geoff M said:

Welcome Danny, 

I have heard of Belgium!  That is where Hercule Poirot is from.  😀  Anxiious to see what you are working on.

Geoff M

Thank's Geoff.....👍

Well yes, still he is a fictieve person invented by the Britisch writer Agatha Christie, but in the story he's born in Belgium.

Regards

Danny

Greetings, Danny, from someone also on the right side of 'The Pond'...

....I've visited Belgium often - my first trip was to Koksijde AB, back in the 1980's...

....watch the sequence of pics in my signature, and you'll spot my favourite Belgian aircraft...

....one of my wife's favourite places is 'the little Venice of the North' - we've been to Bruges often!

As for famous Belgians, our American friends will probably know of the 'Muscles From Brussels' - Jean-Claude Van Damme...

....but they may not all be aware that a very famous actress was also Belgian, born in Brussels - a certain Ms Audrey Hepburn!

3 hours ago, andyf117 said:

Greetings, Danny, from someone also on the right side of 'The Pond'...

....I've visited Belgium often - my first trip was to Koksijde AB, back in the 1980's...

....watch the sequence of pics in my signature, and you'll spot my favourite Belgian aircraft...

....one of my wife's favourite places is 'the little Venice of the North' - we've been to Bruges often!

As for famous Belgians, our American friends will probably know of the 'Muscles From Brussels' - Jean-Claude Van Damme...

....but they may not all be aware that a very famous actress was also Belgian, born in Brussels - a certain Ms Audrey Hepburn!

Thank's Andy, great to hear you often bin to Belgium........Ooh boy Koksijde AB, i have some nice memories beeing there at various air shows in the 80's and 90's. Sadly those day's are gone.😕

What a coincidence, yesterday me and the misses whatched a movie with J.C.🙃

1 hour ago, A-10 LOADER said:

Welcome Danny. I think you'll like it here, great bunch of guys.

Steve

Thank's Steve👍

Regards

Danny

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Dang, the forum is not working right for me.

Danny, anyone who reads about the European Theater of World War II knows of Belgium.  Operation Market Garden comes to mind. Welcome to the forums.

Thank's 👍 Market Garden was an operation that was fought on Dutch territory. combined U.S. and British airborne forces (Market) and followed via Belgium by land forces (Garden).

4 hours ago, crackerjazz said:

Some of the most fantastic works I've seen are by modelers from Belgium.   Welcome to the forums, Danny!

Thank's.👍

Regards

Danny

Btwy, here are some of my build's of 2021. I hope this is ok to post them over here.

1/48 Eduard P-51D Mustang

65eqsral.jpg

1/48 Eduard Mig 21bis Fishbed Hungarian AF

57pN12Ul.jpg

1/48 Kinetic Harrier Gr.3 RAF

VQjAp7Ol.jpg

I hope you guy's like them. 

Regards

Danny

Edited by Dandy1135
6 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

Welcome Aboard, Danny ..! :post1:

Those three you've showed are quite beautiful works ..!

-Gregg

Thank's Gregg, soon i will post them in a more appropiriate section over here with better photo's.

3 hours ago, roym said:

Welcome. 

Nice work!

Thank's......👍

1 hour ago, crackerjazz said:

Beautiful work and collection! : )  and photography as well -- those are fit for magazine covers : )

Thank's but way to much honor.....😊👍

Regards

Danny

Welcome Danny.

I miss the shows in Belgium. When stationed at Ramstein, I made the Antwerp show several times, as well as one in Brussels. Plus many visits to Bastogne and Kleine Brogel for exercises. 

Lovely models you displayed!

Cheers,

Jeff