Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ Block 50 convert to a Block 30?

Apart from knowing an F-16C from an F-16D, E, F, I,X that's about where my F-16 knowledge stops as far as knowing the differences between the different blocks.

I have the Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ Block 50 kit but I'm not a fan of plain grey schemes so I quite like some of the arctic schemes which seems to be mostly Block 30s.

What are the major differences between a Block 30 and a Block 50 and what would I need to do if anything to the Tamiya kit?

I converted my 1/32 Tamiya F-16 to a block 30. It wasn't hard, probably not 100% accurate either, but looks good to me. From memory you will need:

- To remove the bulges from the main landing gear doors. Block 50's have bigger wheels than the 30's, so necessitate the bulged doors. I sanded the kit doors flat.

- Reskit's Block 30 wheels.

- Reinforcement plates around the base on the tail, wing roots and nose(?). Exact locations differ, so check references.

- There may be differences in antennas, you would need to check references. Some Block 30's were retrofitted so differ depending on the timeframe.

- Cockpit differences. I am not an expert here.

- Remove the Bird slicers in front of the canopy.

- The leading edge flaps (correct term?) are different. The Block 30's have one less connection point. Someone may be able to explain this better as I don't know the correct terms. It's not a complicated fix.

- There are small bumps at the wing roots you will need to remove.

- The landing gear lights are either in different locations or a different size, I can't remember.

Those are the differences I can remember.