Hey everybody!  New to the forum, so greetings and hope everyone's enjoying a good start to the new year.

I recently picked up a Polar Lights 1:1000 scale Enterprise NX-01.  Love this ship!  I've built a lot of TOS and Refit Enterprises, but this is a new one for me.  I wanted the 1:350, but I confirmed with a rep at Round 2 that they don't have any plans to reissue that one.  Rats!

My question: does anyone know if you can still get Aztec decals for the 1:1000 NX-01?  I know that Acreation made a set, but they don't appear to be in business anymore.  I've looked a few places online with no luck.  Even painting masks would work, but I can't find those either.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Chris

Look up starship modeller , culttvman, or JT graphics.

Yep, that NX is hard to find now. I rebuilt my old one as I could not find that kit anymore.oRv62Jk.jpg

Edited by phantom
9 hours ago, Tritanium said:

Hey everybody!  New to the forum, so greetings and hope everyone's enjoying a good start to the new year.

I recently picked up a Polar Lights 1:1000 scale Enterprise NX-01.  Love this ship!  I've built a lot of TOS and Refit Enterprises, but this is a new one for me.  I wanted the 1:350, but I confirmed with a rep at Round 2 that they don't have any plans to reissue that one.  Rats!

My question: does anyone know if you can still get Aztec decals for the 1:1000 NX-01?  I know that Acreation made a set, but they don't appear to be in business anymore.  I've looked a few places online with no luck.  Even painting masks would work, but I can't find those either.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Chris

If you haven't already ordered the masks, I have an extra set for $10 plus shipping. Kinda wishing I hadn't sold my kit, now! 

Ben

Check Federation Models, they might have what you want.  I'm collecting things to build another 350th scale, this time with phase cannons deployed, possibly a shuttle pod being pulled in, and lit up.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Tritanium said:

Thanks, Tracy.  I saw those.  I was really hoping to find decals, but I'll have to make do.  Cheers!

I have the Aztec Dummy masks if you want them. $10 plus shipping from the US. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Ben