LF - WTB/WTT 1/48th Stores Pylons for F-100 Super Sabre, F-86 Sabre, and FJ4 (AF-1) Fury

I am also looking for any spare 1/48th scale stores pylons (for the carriage of bombs and air-to-air missiles) from the these aircraft models: 

Trumpeter F-100 Super Sabre 

Monogram F-100 Super Sabre

Esci/Italeri F-86 Sabre

Hasegawa F-86 Sabre

Academy F-86 Sabre

Grand Phoenix FJ-4/AF-1 Fury

HobbyBoss FJ-4/AF-1 Fury  

Thanks for looking.   

Edited by jeffryfontaine
Restructured request format

Thanks for the suggestion but that is a lot of camera windows to deal with.  

The CLEAR part in the original Airfix Valiant kit is excess due to the camera bay cover/door not being included in the kit. I would prefer the original kit part from Airfix Valiant kit if at all possible.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • jeffryfontaine changed the title to LF/LTTF/WTB/WTT 1/48th F-100 Super Sabre, F-86 Sabre, FJ3/4 Fury stores pylons
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • jeffryfontaine changed the title to LF - WTB/WTT 1/48th Stores Pylons for F-100 Super Sabre, F-86 Sabre, and FJ4 (AF-1) Fury

Bump back to the top.  

Has anyone built any of the kits I mentioned as clean aircraft with no stores attached under the wings and fuselage?  I am more than willing to trade for the bits and pieces or purchase from anyone that has these to spare.  Not looking for handouts unless you are pheeling philanthropic.