Long shot, but I'm hoping someone has these. Or at least the F-16 CCV portion they'd give up. 

I've got the following I can trade with or buy outright

Fox One 72-017 ANG Vipers at War
Eagle Strike 72080 Chilean Air Force F-16

Caracal 72004 Lone Star Gunfighters F-16C 65th Anniv

Thanks,

Jeff

I'm planning on doing the AFTI F-16 and the YF-16 from the sheet.  Let me take a look tonight or tomorrow and make certain I can get you that portion from the sheet without loosing any markings I will need.  I still need to find the canards and spine to build the AFTI.

I think I have the ES Chilean sheet, let me check.    Sorry I misread your post, I thought you were looking for this one.

IPMS released a resin AFTI spine ( and decals) in 72nd many years ago. Good luck finding one though…

Edited by habu2
7 hours ago, lyonkubb said:

I'm planning on doing the AFTI F-16 and the YF-16 from the sheet.  Let me take a look tonight or tomorrow and make certain I can get you that portion from the sheet without loosing any markings I will need.  I still need to find the canards and spine to build the AFTI.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing back.

Regards,

Jeff

From a quick glance at the sheet on the Caracal website, there are many markings common to the CCV and the YF-16 on the sheet as they are both aircraft "567".

I would be able to give up the "CCV" tail markings and the "Research" script and badges, but not any of the common markings and more importantly .... the white tail code 01567 that you will need.  Not sure where else you would find decent decals of the RW&B F-16 common markings?

Let me know what you think- if interested we can work out a deal.  No worries if this does not work for you- 

8 hours ago, lyonkubb said:

From a quick glance at the sheet on the Caracal website, there are many markings common to the CCV and the YF-16 on the sheet as they are both aircraft "567".

I would be able to give up the "CCV" tail markings and the "Research" script and badges, but not any of the common markings and more importantly .... the white tail code 01567 that you will need.  Not sure where else you would find decent decals of the RW&B F-16 common markings?

Let me know what you think- if interested we can work out a deal.  No worries if this does not work for you- 

I've got the Hasegawa kit decals, they've just gone yellow. And they're thick! I dont to take from you, so I'll just manage with these. Thanks

-Jeff

I also have the early Academy decals mentioned above by Habu 2 that you are welcome to along with the elements of the Caracal sheet I mentioned ... but if Rod D has this entire sheet for you I think that would your best bet! 

Either way, let me know if you need what I have to offer!

Anything other than the Hasegawa decals will be a win for you!