• CD72093 - 1/72 C-46 Commando
  • CD72129 - 1/72 NASA F-15 Eagle
  • CD144017 - 1/144 C-17 Globemaster 
Edited by KursadA
17 hours ago, Hajo L. said:

Is that an Airfix H-53??? 😉

HAJO

17 hours ago, KursadA said:

It's a 1/48 Revell CH-53 fuselage half that I am using as I work on finishing the artwork for a USAF CH-53/MH-53 sheet.

From the moulded-on tail and sponson attachment points I knew it wasn't an Airfix kit, but compared to the magazine it's on, I thought it was too small to be the 1/48 one - must be the camera angle and perspective!

Awesome. I have the C-17 ... I knew there was a reason I hung on to it all this time. I think I have a C-46 too.  Do you have reconnaissance pictures of my kit hoard, and then keep picking subjects I need decals for? 😃 

Edited by Kurt H.
53 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

Awesome. I have the C-17 ... I knew there was a reason I hung on to it all this time. I think I have a C-46 too.  Do you have reconnaissance pictures of my kit hoard, and then keep picking subjects I need decals for? 😃 

A majority of my subjects are based on suggestions from you folks - so in effect I have a pretty good general reconnaissance picture 🙂 ...I think many of you had the C-17 in the stash but have been waiting for modern & more comprehensive decals.  When it comes to the C-46: it's a da*n shame that such a historically important type as the C-46, which was the backbone of transport operations at the CBI theater in WWII, did not have a dedicated decal sheet; so I thought it was time to address that. 

20 hours ago, KursadA said:

A majority of my subjects are based on suggestions from you folks - so in effect I have a pretty good general reconnaissance picture 🙂 ...I think many of you had the C-17 in the stash but have been waiting for modern & more comprehensive decals.  When it comes to the C-46: it's a da*n shame that such a historically important type as the C-46, which was the backbone of transport operations at the CBI theater in WWII, did not have a dedicated decal sheet; so I thought it was time to address that. 

I hope my Ki Sawyer B-52 suggestions are helping. I have not gotten any responses from you.

3 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

I hope my Ki Sawyer B-52 suggestions are helping. I have not gotten any responses from you.

I have received the photos and they certainly are a big help - thank you. I still need to work on this subject but I will do my best to include one of these jets in the sheet.

13 hours ago, KursadA said:

I have received the photos and they certainly are a big help - thank you. I still need to work on this subject but I will do my best to include one of these jets in the sheet.

Please can you do 2 one with rainbow and 1 with stripes and eagle tail decal and a high vis 410th wing patch for SIOP 1 scheme. 1/144 And 1/72. Thank you so much for the acknowledgment I can’t express how thankful I am if you do both tail decals and both scales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • KursadA changed the title to March 2022 releases

Changing the name of the thread to March releases - I have massive reseller orders to fulfil and can't possibly start shipping the next batch until the first week of March or so. I also changed the scope a little bit - the Navy CH-53 sheet will have to wait for April.

I should be able to enable preorders sometime later this week.