Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The March batch of releases will be:

 

  • CD48197 - 1/48 USAF QF-4E "Team Target"
  • CD72093 - 1/72 C-46 Commando
  • CD72129 - 1/72 NASA F-15 Eagle
  • CD144017 - 1/144 C-17 Globemaster 
Edited by KursadA
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hajo L. said:

Is that an Airfix H-53??? 😉

 

 

HAJO

 

It's a 1/48 Revell CH-53 fuselage half that I am using as I work on finishing the artwork for a USAF CH-53/MH-53 sheet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

C-17 decals look awesome!  Don't have one, (yet).  Snap!  There you go again, Kursad!  The Gov't should give you a tax break for single-handedly stimulating the US economy!

Edited by Dutch
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KursadA said:

Thanks, the C-17 sheet turned out really nice and I hope anyone lucky enough to have the Revell kit in the stash will want one!

 

c17p1.jpg

c17p2.jpg

c17p3.jpg

I’m lucky enough to own multiple Revell kits. So I’m gonna need that. 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hajo L. said:

Is that an Airfix H-53??? 😉

 

 

HAJO

 

17 hours ago, KursadA said:

 

It's a 1/48 Revell CH-53 fuselage half that I am using as I work on finishing the artwork for a USAF CH-53/MH-53 sheet.

 

 

From the moulded-on tail and sponson attachment points I knew it wasn't an Airfix kit, but compared to the magazine it's on, I thought it was too small to be the 1/48 one - must be the camera angle and perspective!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome. I have the C-17 ... I knew there was a reason I hung on to it all this time. I think I have a C-46 too.  Do you have reconnaissance pictures of my kit hoard, and then keep picking subjects I need decals for? 😃 

Edited by Kurt H.
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

Awesome. I have the C-17 ... I knew there was a reason I hung on to it all this time. I think I have a C-46 too.  Do you have reconnaissance pictures of my kit hoard, and then keep picking subjects I need decals for? 😃 

 

A majority of my subjects are based on suggestions from you folks - so in effect I have a pretty good general reconnaissance picture 🙂 ...I think many of you had the C-17 in the stash but have been waiting for modern & more comprehensive decals.  When it comes to the C-46: it's a da*n shame that such a historically important type as the C-46, which was the backbone of transport operations at the CBI theater in WWII, did not have a dedicated decal sheet; so I thought it was time to address that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, KursadA said:

 

A majority of my subjects are based on suggestions from you folks - so in effect I have a pretty good general reconnaissance picture 🙂 ...I think many of you had the C-17 in the stash but have been waiting for modern & more comprehensive decals.  When it comes to the C-46: it's a da*n shame that such a historically important type as the C-46, which was the backbone of transport operations at the CBI theater in WWII, did not have a dedicated decal sheet; so I thought it was time to address that. 

I hope my Ki Sawyer B-52 suggestions are helping. I have not gotten any responses from you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

I hope my Ki Sawyer B-52 suggestions are helping. I have not gotten any responses from you.

 

I have received the photos and they certainly are a big help - thank you. I still need to work on this subject but I will do my best to include one of these jets in the sheet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KursadA said:

 

I have received the photos and they certainly are a big help - thank you. I still need to work on this subject but I will do my best to include one of these jets in the sheet.

Please can you do 2 one with rainbow and 1 with stripes and eagle tail decal and a high vis 410th wing patch for SIOP 1 scheme. 1/144 And 1/72. Thank you so much for the acknowledgment I can’t express how thankful I am if you do both tail decals and both scales.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely in for these three.   If you decide to downsize the C-46 decals to 1/144, I'll snag those as well.

  • CD48197 - 1/48 USAF QF-4E "Team Target"
  • CD48064 - 1/48 F-100 in Vietnam Part 1
  • CD144017 - 1/144 C-17 Globemaster 

Don

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • KursadA changed the title to March 2022 releases

Changing the name of the thread to March releases - I have massive reseller orders to fulfil and can't possibly start shipping the next batch until the first week of March or so. I also changed the scope a little bit - the Navy CH-53 sheet will have to wait for April.

 

I should be able to enable preorders sometime later this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...