2021...my 144scale retrospective.

2021 worked out to be a great modeling year for me. 17 finished kits, all in 144 scale vs. 19 purchased and 29 sold kits...so the stash got reduced to a little below 300 kits and currently there ain`t too many interesting new subjects on the horizon so let us see how 2022 works out.

Last of the year: A Nasa Starfighter, Revell Kit, Decals from Rocketeer and Rose Ridge:

35wlvJT.jpg

X-31, 3D printed from FoxOne

cRxFjrZ.jpg

Edited by stu_fishing

A little earlier this Revell AV-8B got finished. It was modified with parts and decals from Platz to get a Night Attack version and put over an amphib group made of ships in 1/6000 scale.

B8WeUE0.jpg4RVahH5.jpg

Before that came this little Sweet A-6M with Shelf Oddity decals

3LzB1AH.jpg

And something I did not finish for the Tomcat GB: Revell F-14A and TripleNuts F-4

7DtLJl5.jpg

LswCG2j.jpg

Edited by stu_fishing

I started the year with this LS A-10 with decals from..hmm I do not remember the manufacturer...anyhow, together with a U-Star M-60 with additional armour from Dameya and a Humvee from Azoara.

1241001-7cd175da7ec9ae228d4a879e9f336bca

and this Platz QF-106 oob

1240995-cbeea71c54e534da290f6b0ddad14eea

So that was 2021several entries for my Nasa shelf and multiple for my Tomcat shelf 🙂