Compressor questions (spares and tanks)

Evening all. 

Many years ago when ARC was young and Tomcats still had over 3/4 of a decade of US service left to do I moved into airbrushing properly. An Aztek 430 and an unbadged version of an iwata smart/sprint jet. Happy out for years. 

About 5 years back I upgraded to a Badger BA1100 with a tank. Great to have to not running constantly but it is noisy compared to the old one. 

Anyway, recently I noted it was running a lot and not holding pressure in the tank (unrunning) for more than 10 mins. When disassembling to put ptfe tape on all the joints one actually snapped. The fitting for the inlet into the actual tank is the one that's gone. Grrr...

I gather the compressor is actually a Chinese special with Badger stickers splashed on it. I'm thinking the whole tank could do with replacing but a whole replacement compressor can come off the shelf of the LMS for €150. But debating on adding another ton to go more upmarket. Ideas?

In the meantime can a tank be added to my unbranded smart jet? If so, which one? The auto shut off on that has me confused. 

Or am I better splashing out on a sparmax or something else? 

The broken fitting is the top middle in this photo, where the long tube screws into the tank.

Screenshot_20220122-194427_eBay.jpg

Update.... went to disassemble the compressor again to try to remove the remains of the connector fitting and it snapped at the other side. The fittings might as well be butter. The tank is seriously corroded and not worth repairing.

I've decided not to replace the tank but to take the whole lot to the recycling centre. I'll use my original unbadged Sprint Jet as backup until i splash on a new setup. Birthday coming up, was planning on a H&S airbrush but compressor is priority now

Looking at either the Sparmax TC-610/620 setup, the Revell master or the Iwata power jet pro. Any advice on these appreciated. If they are junk with badges, that would be appreciated too.

If you are looking for a good compressor, I highly recommend the No Name brand from Spraygunner.com. I have I believe the 3 gallon tank with built in moisture trap and regulator. It can be bought for around $130-140. I haven't been disappointed yet with it. It's also pretty quiet. Might be worth considering.