Hi all

i’m building a Qatari eagle and I have a pretty big list of questions about colors…

the simpler is: I need to know if it’s planned the decal sheet for the “F-15 the next generation “ in 1/72 scale (as was for the 48 scale)..?

And now the heavy questions: (please see photos) following that sheet color instructions I found that for the cloud camo paint the darker color reported on one page is the same as the modeagle dark fs36176,but…on another page is referred to be the modeagle light fs36251..!!!

what’s the correct one..?

And for the darker and lighter cloud camo, (fs36495 ) what can be the corrispective spray color..?

IMHO the light gray fs36495 could match the TS-81 Royal Light Gray,while the darker fs36251 match exactly the 1994 Testors navy agressor gray , the fs36176 could match the TS-32 haze grey..?

Thanks to all!

48E50267-24D7-4F44-B3C0-A8BF17D9A706.jpeg

9F1B644B-BEBF-400A-9591-0EA27B41BB30.png

8F5B182E-2B75-46E0-A27B-5276AC61B79F.jpeg

Yes, it looks like there was an error in the instructions and the darker color in the Qatari camouflage scheme is intended to be 36251. This was my best estimate at the time I designed the decals and I do not yet have confirmation of the actual color. I am afraid I can't help much with the color matches to Tamiya paints; but the conversion charts that could be found online elsewhere may be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 3:40 PM, KursadA said:

Yes, it looks like there was an error in the instructions and the darker color in the Qatari camouflage scheme is intended to be 36251. This was my best estimate at the time I designed the decals and I do not yet have confirmation of the actual color. I am afraid I can't help much with the color matches to Tamiya paints; but the conversion charts that could be found online elsewhere may be helpful.

PM inbound regarding F-15QA references.  

Steve Baker