UH-72A US Army Training Helicopter Interior

I am planning on building the 1/72 Revell UH-72A/EC145 as the current US Army training helicopter. I have searched the web and this thread https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arcforums.com%2Fforums%2Fair%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F288717-uh-72a-lakota-interior-color-configuration%2F&psig=AOvVaw1_lh7RHVRy05G5Nk7yXrwF&ust=1643578790738000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCLiY7qH21_UCFQAAAAAdAAAAABA2 and while there are plenty of pictures of the Medivac version I can't find any interior shots of the training version. Does anyone know how the interior is arranged, i.e. number of seats and their locations and other details. Also I see pictures that show the interior color as a dark blue/gray with dark seats and others with a light gray interior with lighter gray seats. Is one of those used for the trainer?

Thanks

Howard

• 5 months later...

Did you ever get the info that you needed? I have been away from the boards for quite a long time and I just saw this as I was scrolling through catching up. If you are still sitting on this project and would like the info, here is a bit off the top of my head.

The interior panels are somewhere in the neighborhood of a dark gull gray. The may lean a bit to the blue side but I have never done a color comparison. The floors are satin black with 4 rails recessed into the floor for securing seats and cargo. In a utility configuration, there is one seat on either side just AFT of the cargo door and row of three at the AFT of the cabin. All of the seats and frames are typically black.

Sorry if this is all a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks for responding, better late then never. I did get some help and a finished it some months ago. You can see much of the interior between the distortion of the "window" and some dust infiltration.

BPoTxwOJ_o.jpg

DJ6BzQVC_o.jpg