FS 1/72, 1/48, 1/24, 1/20, 1/32 Assorted Acft, Armor, Auto Kits

All,

Please Read Entire post before replying Thanks!

Buyer Pays Shipping Paypal Only (Friends and Fam) Shipping to USA (USPS) and Japan (Jp Post, Yamato) Only. Also MPS for those in the US military overseas (If you know, you know) Edit: Please note that being located where I am, I do not have access to the more inexpensive USPS shipping options (Media Mail Etc). So a minimum shipping fee will be $8.95 (Priority Flat Rate Envelope). The reason is our post office has removed it's finance section. Only Click and Ship is available to me. So please keep this in mind if your interested in Decal/small aftermarket items. I just haven't been able to crack the Media Mail code when using my address in the system.

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinning down the stash drastically. I really haven't built anything in 2 years... 

Rather than make a horrendous list here, I will provide a link to my stash on scalemates. I'd say it's 90% Accurate for kits.

So Here is how I'd Like to tackle this.....

If ya see something you want, Blast me an offer at my Email tomcat_tweeker2001@yahoo.com (I'm Rarely On the boards) Just keep in mind I do plan on keeping a few. We'll cross that bridge when we get too it.

I'm not lookin' to gouge so any Reasonable Offer will be accepted.

List of Disclaimers

Right off the bat, the Tamiya 1/48 F-4B's, F-14's & 1/32 F4U-1A Corsair, AMK F-14D, MENG Super Hornets & Kinetic Legacy Hornets, ZM F-4J/S/EJ's & Pit Road/Great Wall F-15DJ/E's are Not For Sale

Some of the kits (Vary few) Have been started or may already been sold or built. I'll address that at the time I get a request.

Aftermarket Items listed are not super accurate.

I'm in Japan, So consider time change a factor in receiving a reply from me.

Processing of purchases/Requests won't be lightning fast. I do have a day job and I will have to procure boxes etc before shipping can be calculated.

Think that's it for now.

Thanks All In Advance

Dave

Here is the scalemates link:

Note: Scalemates goes down from time to time (seems more frequent lately) so just keep trying if you get a Gateway 502 error.

https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mate.php?id=23325&p=stash&q=*&fkSTASHMATE[]=23325&fkSTASHSTATUS[]=23325-Stash&page=stash&q=*&fkSTASHMATE[]=23325&fkSTASHSTATUS[]=23325-Stash&page=stash

Edited by Tomcat Tweeker
  • Tomcat Tweeker changed the title to FS 1/72, 1/48, 1/24, 1/20, 1/32 Assorted Acft, Armor, Auto Kits
43 minutes ago, Tomcat Tweeker said:

Thanks Ryan!

Your latest package just left Willow Grove..... Hope ya see it early this week!

Dave

ha….we are still working on the next one. I got the other one last week. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

A note concerning shipping......

Please note that being located where I am, I do not have access to the more inexpensive USPS shipping options (Media Mail Etc). So a minimum shipping fee will be $8.95 (Priority Flat Rate Envelope). The reason is our post office has removed it's finance section. Only Click and Ship is available to me. So please keep this in mind if your interested in Decal/small aftermarket items. I just haven't been able to crack the Media Mail code when using my address in the system.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tomcat Tweeker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...