I’m starting to thin down my 1/32 stash and have these on the chopping block. A small wants list (all in 1/48 scale) is at the bottom of the post if anyone is interested in trading. 

Please email me at mikeswinburne@gmail.com or message me if interested. 

Payments via Venmo or PayPal (friends and family only for both), check/money order in USD are ok as well. Postage (from 20190, Washington DC area) is not included in prices. 

Thanks for looking!

Mike

AIMS conversions:

• Ju 88G-6 combo: Conversion for the Revell A-1 kit, plus the A-1 kit and AIMS "Ju 88 Fighters" which includes an additional G-6 decal option and also AIMS Ju88 external placards decal sheet. $275
  • Ju 188A/D combo: conversion + ProModeller boxing of the revell A-1 (note that the windscreen is smashed in the PM kit but is obviously not needed for the conversion build). The conversion box says it’s for the A-4 kit, I can’t tell what small difference in parts there may be… $275

Hobbycraft

• Sea Fury (Desert Sea Fury boxing) $75

HK

• Meteor T.7 combo! The ultra-rare Fisher Meteor T.7 conversion set plus HK kit (original Fisher box is not present, parts are in the HK box). Also comes with Flying Start Models resin exhaust set for the Meteor and G-Factor metal landing gear. Note that I’ve already sawed off the forward fuselage of the HK kit, glued the rear fuselage halves together with one horizontal stabilizer and the rudder also attached. No painting or other construction. $150
  • Dornier Do 335A, with Yahu control panel, Eduard interior (technically for a Do335B), G-Factor metal landing gear, Maketar paint masks for markings, LF masks for the splinter camo and Eduard canopy mask. Note that I’ve marked the fuselage parts with permanent marker which is easy to remove (no glueing or painting). $140

ICM

• I-16 type 24 (release with the Soviet pilot figures), with Aerocraft metal gear. $35
  • PT-17, upper and lower wings glued together, no painting. With Yahu control and panel set and eduard windscreen and wheel mask. $30
  • Gloster Gladiator mk.II, with AIMS engine & cowl set, Yahu control panel, Quickboost seat and Montex canopy mask. Boxtop is ripped on the side but this is just a cover for the main strong box. $50
  • CR.42 Falco (Luftwaffe boxing), with the Red Fox control panel set $45
  • CR.42 Falco (Italian fighter boxing). With Eduard zoom cockpit, seatbelts and canopy mask. $45

Italeri

• F-35A, with Kopecky exhaust, tail surfaces, and flaps/slats resin sets, and Eduard color cockpit set. $130

Roden

• Reims Lynx (Cessna O-2), with the gorgeous Red Fox interior panel set, Aerocraft metal wing struts, AOA decal set 32-025 for USAF and VNAF Skymasters in the Vietnam War. $60

Trumpeter 

• SU-30MKK $90
  • SBD-5 / A-24B Dauntless. A few kit levers and rear bulkhead glued to cockpit floor, no painting. With Black Box resin cockpit, Eduard color etch sets for front and rear cockpit, G-factor metal gear, Ventura RNZAF decals and Eduard canopy mask. $100
  • P-51B (race plane!)with Aires cockpit and gear wells, quickboost gear doors and seat w/ belts,  Aerocraft corrected Malcom hood full canopy Eduard canopy mask and Draw Decals sets for “Thunderbird” P-51C and Tommy Mason’s yellow/red P-52C from the 1947 Bendix race. $75
  • F6F-5N (planned to build as Hellcat mk.II Royal Navy 1945 Pacific Theater scheme). With Avionix F6f-5 cockpit, LF and TopNotch paint masks to do both the camo and the markings for B-8H on HMS Empress, and also a sprue of Special Hobby rockets and RP3 rails. $65

Tamiya:

• Spitfire mk.XVIe $ 85

1/35 Helis

• Trumpeter CH-47D Chinook. $130
  • MRC AH-1W with TwoBobs 35001 “Whiskeys In The Mix” decal sheet $30
  • Dragon UH-1 - this is the Israeli “Anafa” boxing of the UH-1N, without the sprue of soldiers. I had been planning to build as a UH-1D/H as the single engine nacelle parts are included in the box. With Reskit UH-1D main rotor hub/transmission, exhaust nozzle, and tail rotor sets, CMK UH-1D interior and cargo bay sets, and Montex mask for the windows. $75

Wants (all are 1/48 scale)

• G-Factor metal landing gear for the AMK Mig-31
  • Icarus Decals Mirage F.1 Greek schemes (not the bright yellow special markings set)
  • Hasegawa F-2A