Difference between North American and Canadair F-86 Sabres

Like the topic said, what are the visible difference between them? Like scopes, panellines. I know something about the wings. Hope someone can help me.

Han Krol

The Netherlands EU

9 hours ago, sabre45 said:

Like the topic said, what are the visible difference between them? Like scopes, panellines. I know something about the wings. Hope someone can help me.

Han Krol

The Netherlands EU

This all depends on which mark of Canadair Sabre you want to build. All of them have distinct differences. Do you have a specific mark you want to model or are you looking for an over all breakdown?

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

Mmmm. Specific the difference between the F-86E and the Mk. 4 . And the F-86F and the Mk.5/6. I'm familiar with the wings. But there are some minor details on the fuselage, I think. I hope you can help me.

Han

On 2/5/2022 at 11:42 AM, sabre45 said:

Hi John,

Mmmm. Specific the difference between the F-86E and the Mk. 4 . And the F-86F and the Mk.5/6. I'm familiar with the wings. But there are some minor details on the fuselage, I think. I hope you can help me.

Han

the Canadair Mk4 was equivalent and identical to the F-86E-10 when from the factory.  Later in life they gained the 6-3 wing and became F-86E(M) .  All depends on the time frame

see this for info on the Mk5/6;

bT4sh4X.jpg

Edited by Snowbird3a