Had a Great conversation with Dave Roof

Learned alot about the 3D process.... also how approachable this fine man is talked a bit about everything. 

Looking forward to some real Legacy Hornet love with analog decals for the early A/B cockpits, although I like Quinta cocpit decals it is a shame to file off detail on resin cockpits. 

Cheers

Emil

Dave really is a great guy and a straight shooter.  Very approachable and a pleasure to talk with.  I have spoken with him several times over the years at model shows in the Atlanta area, most recently at the last IPMS show in October.  He does a tremendous service for all of us who love this hobby with his Flying Leatherneck decals, resin, and now 3-D printing.  In my opinion, the use of the wonderful products he offers through Flying Leatherneck makes our hobby more enjoyable, as I do not have the talent, time nor inclination to scratch build the items he offers for sale.   Buy with confidence!

Jeff Newton

Thank you both.

Emil, it was an absolute pleasure talking to you. I'm certain that had it not been for the Super Bowl about to start, we probably could have talked for a much longer time!

Jeff, it's always great to talk to you and other modelers at the shows. Appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you at the Marietta show in March.