Tamiya Extra Thin Cement - the last 4 mm

I saw a post a few years ago about what to do when you have the last few mm of cement in Tamiya's extra thin bottle left beyond the reach of the cap/brush.  The post indicated that you can pull the brush down a bit further with a pair of pliers.  

I was also wondering if it makes sense to combine the old cement with another bottle?  I have a couple that are down to that level, but maybe that's a bad idea - combining old cement?

20 minutes ago, Cloud in the Wind said:

I saw a post a few years ago about what to do when you have the last few mm of cement in Tamiya's extra thin bottle left beyond the reach of the cap/brush.  The post indicated that you can pull the brush down a bit further with a pair of pliers.  

I was also wondering if it makes sense to combine the old cement with another bottle?  I have a couple that are down to that level, but maybe that's a bad idea - combining old cement?

I have used the 'extended' brush to get to the last few bits of cement, and I have also transferred some remaining cement into another new bottle.  The chemists here may know of a reason why mixing old and new cement may be a bad idea, but I've not found it to have any negatives, though I have not done it extensively.