US Helo Seatbelts - New Product

Airscale some really nice products for super-detailing your builds.   They just announced a line of seatbelts, including these. 

2814358513.jpg

Now I know the title says USAAF seatbelts but these are the same that were used in all US Army helos, up to and including the OH-6A, UH-1 and (I believe) AH-1G.   Look to be very well done.  Figured some of you folks might be interested. 

On 3/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, midnightprowler said:

Pricing?  Where to get? 

airscale - High Resolution Cockpit Enhancements for Model Aircraft.

And yes - I would also love if the aftermarket crew added some love for the H-60, I'm thinking especially about Quinta doing the IP and panels.  However, since this kit is no longer in production, my guess is that we won't being seeing much support for it.  

Edited by 11bee

This looks fabulous.  I would say that if you are going to add them to a Cobra, Huey, Loaches, Kiowa or early Kiowa Warriors, that you leave off the end and crimp the paper on the end of the shoulder harness.  They don't use the metal ends like shown.  The fabric is sewn into a loop.  The rest however is perfect for US Army helicopters up through the 1980s.  Apaches and Blackhawks have five point harnesses in the front. 

Floyd