Hey all,

Just in case the intl. shipping isn`t a very big intimidator to you, i am placing my Aero Detail books up for sale. The shipping weight is around 13-14KG so intl. shipping looks to be around U$130 or thereabout. The books are in great shape (really) and most of them can be considered "like new" although some early releases came without a dust cover and were less likely purchased in a "new" condition like the early Spitfire/Hurricane & F-4/F-15 titles. I am asking U$750 for this lot and will ship more or less worldwide (No Conflict Zones!) 

While not something seen every day this is a great opportunity for the serious aviation buff to grab the whole lot in one go, sparing you the trouble of ordering these books one after the other which needless to say is very timeconsuming and costly if you are like me and appreciate having the complete collection. If you don`t know this series of books i can say that they are fully loaded with "up close" highly detailed pictures and very little text (english & japanese) I have heard some criticize these books for studying subjects that are Not genuine warbirds but this all boils down to your own preferences and what is important for you. Personally, i can not comment any further on this. These books would run you around $50 each with shipping or more so do the math folks, this is a great deal really worth considering. Any questions, please ask and i will be happy to answer. Thankyou !

https://imgur.com/a/KqzfOaM

Please note. The two most recent (letter size format) Aero Detail books (#31 & #32) are not included in this lot (i have no idea if these will be the final releases from this series) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 12:59 PM, breadneck said:

Hey all,

Just in case the intl. shipping isn`t a very big intimidator to you, i am placing my Aero Detail books up for sale. The shipping weight is around 13-14KG so intl. shipping looks to be around U$130 or thereabout. The books are in great shape (really) and most of them can be considered "like new" although some early releases came without a dust cover and were less likely purchased in a "new" condition like the early Spitfire/Hurricane & F-4/F-15 titles. I am asking U$750 for this lot and will ship more or less worldwide (No Conflict Zones!) 

While not something seen every day this is a great opportunity for the serious aviation buff to grab the whole lot in one go, sparing you the trouble of ordering these books one after the other which needless to say is very timeconsuming and costly if you are like me and appreciate having the complete collection. If you don`t know this series of books i can say that they are fully loaded with "up close" highly detailed pictures and very little text (english & japanese) I have heard some criticize these books for studying subjects that are Not genuine warbirds but this all boils down to your own preferences and what is important for you. Personally, i can not comment any further on this. These books would run you around $50 each with shipping or more so do the math folks, this is a great deal really worth considering. Any questions, please ask and i will be happy to answer. Thankyou !

https://imgur.com/a/KqzfOaM

Please note. The two most recent (letter size format) Aero Detail books (#31 & #32) are not included in this lot (i have no idea if these will be the final releases from this series) 

Very useful books and recommendations for me, which I can use when writing my research, which I write at university. At https://assignmentbro.com/us/mba-assignment-help I got help writing several sections of my mba assignment. The bibliography has to be written independently.

Great price.

Edited by Leo Barnes
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...