How to mount MER on inner pylon of Skyhawk

I know there are two sway bars that fit in the first/front two notches on the inner pylon. However, no location pins on the MER. 

Any photos of how to mount MER on inner pylons of a A-4 Skyhawk? Either on your model or real jet?

Not sure why I can't post the other photo, but here is one on the center line.

Do a Google searching using the term ' A-4 Skyhawk MER ' and click images. There is a shot of a MER on station 2 listed.

snakeye.jpg

Thank you all for chiming in. I got MER from Hasegawa Weapon Set A, so I need to build the little base to attach the sway bars. (Pic.1)

There are 3 notches on the inner pylons of Skyhawk.  I realized that the position I build the bases for the sway bars fit the rear two notches (Pic.2) of the inner pylon, rather than the front two notches (Pic.3). But based on the reference photos posted, it seems I should move the position to fit the two front notches of the pylon.

Any suggestion? Curious how others deal with the missing sway bar base when using MER from Hasegawa Weapon Set A.

741534BD-3E20-4F39-8E9E-DCF09574B9B9.jpeg

AFC3EB8C-D483-4151-957B-31CDFC958BE0.jpeg

03F2EC36-2BD7-4E0A-82F3-81AFDF7E4D7E.jpeg

Edited by deoding

In reality BRUs (MERs, TERs) simply had two lugs on top that engaged hooks inside the pylon. The mounted BRU in essence rested flush against pylon and held firmly in position by the sway braces. Your assembly looks accurate to me.

• 1 month later...

If I may;

The wing station bomb racks were only capable for 14" suspensions, the MER you are trying to put on the wing station is set up for 30" suspension, that is why it doesn't look right.

The lugs (where the suspension hooks on the MER go) are just slightly aft/forward of the notches on the pylon, that is where your sway braces and pads should be. Your current configuration is for the centerline. Also, don't forget that the wing pylons are tilted 5 degree's outboard so the MER will be titled 5 degrees also.

GW