Space Models Photography 1/72 Shuttle Tile Decals

Hello Gents, I’m looking for a set of Space Models Photography 1/72 Space Shuttle tile decals by Keith McNeill. I unfortunately lost my set in a flood a couple years ago. I have already contacted Keith, but he is unable to replace them for me.  Long shot, but if someone has a set they won’t use, I will make it worth your while. I know there are other options out there, but I’m really hoping I can replace these. Thanks!

Those are gonna be pretty hard to find ... I contacted Keith a few years ago and back then, they were "out of production".

But, on this forum, we have a modeller who has some really nice decals for the Shuttle. I've used 'em and they're wonderful! They aren't photographic like Keith's were, but you can weather these. The tiles look great ... Warbird's stuff is clunky and outta scale, HOTDOG's are lovely. he has 1/100 and 1/72, maybe 1/144 IIRC.

Here's a couple pix of mine ... 1/72 Shuttle with HST ... the build itself is on this forum, take a peek at it.

Hope this helps!

Pete

722947007_125Sbellydecal3.JPG.be1aa7e9c1429b92014d9bd0c84f702d.JPG

813887733_125Sbellydecal2A.JPG.03ee6d67544f043f36a7f7c5c82d8985.JPG

It's been quite some time since I've visited eBay for decals, but Warbird did have their product there.

IMO they are a poor solution to Space Shuttle Tile decals. Each tile is much larger than they should be.

The one's I've used from our HOTDOG look terrific ... and NO, he hasn't sponsored my reply!  😁

This is his 1/100 version for the Shuttle. The 1/72 version is just as detailed ... hopefully he'll see this thread and respond to you!

559333570_Kbellydecals.thumb.JPG.d855cf2766aadd78b14b7bb559e4bb87.JPG😁