Anyone with the Revell or Atlantis 1/64 B-25 ?

In Thomas Graham's book on the history of Revell, he tells the story of Royle Glaser, the wife of founder Lew Glaser, having serious problems with understanding kit instructions. It's on page 82 in my version. I read that as insufficient spatial awareness (thinking / ability / understanding), not an uncommon problem. Apparently she once built a B-25 model with the wings swapped and mounted upside down, to the amazement and amusement of the Revell staff. However it resulted in changes in the instructions, making them easier to understand. I would guess the model in question is the old 1/64 model:

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/revell-h-216-north-american-b-25-mitchell--1213174

It was reissued by Atlantis not too long ago. If someone here has the model, and could do a dry-fit to to see whether those wings can be mounted the wrong way, I would really appreciate it! I've always been fascinated by this story.

Rob