clogged nozzle or something else?

Hello, not sure if I'll get an answer but I'll ask because today I've tried to use it to paint my 747 but couldn't because for some reason not much paint was going out, only filament of paint, is it due to the nozzle or something wrong with my dilution? I use Q tip to get to part the tissue can't get, I wonder if that's what's clogging it.

Thanks for your answers!

Can you spray water through it? Is the needle chucking nut tight?

If water won't go through it....clean it.   A thorough cleaning will solve almost all A/B problems.  Plenty of Youtube videos.

Could also be paint dilution ratio....paint should be thin.

Bob

1 hour ago, Aurélien said:

I had bubles when I tested so I'm giving it a thinner bath then willclean it.

It sounds to me that you have one or more of the air jets blocked, bubbles in the cup is normally a sign of this.

Can you tell me what type of airbrush it is.

You may need to buy some interdental cleaners .4mm or smaller, to clean the jets.

1 minute ago, Aurélien said:

it's a airbrush with a cup (not sure how to say "godet"" in english), I've test ed it after cleaning it, the thinner go through.

I would give it a complete strip down, soak, clean with interdental cleaners and then re-assemble.

If you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner, I would give it a few minutes in there with isopropyl as the liquid medium.

Also, not sure what type of paint you are using, but if it is acrylic (or water base) then "tip-dry" and "bubbling in a cup" is a common occurrence.  The latter being a symptom of the former.  You mentioned wiping with a tissue and Q-tip.  If you meant that you are wiping the needle, than yes, wiping the paint buildup off the tip of your needle is an "every few sweeps" activity that you'll get used to doing.  

Again, this is for acrylic based paints which tend to dry VERY quickly on the needle of your airbrush and this leads to some of the issues you're experiencing.