Ocidental T-6G wheel pattern

Started this kit yesterday, as a side gig waiting on Viper parts to dry. 
I noticed that there is one single wheel marked with a ? alongside the two primary wheels. The tread pattern is more rugged. Why did they include this, if they only give one?

And does anyone have that left over so I can have two? I'd prefer that style for my project. 

Thanks,

Jeff

I think it has to do with T-6's can be seen with different types of tyres on the same aircraft i.e. 1 tyre is block treaded and the other grooved. Ocidental include both types so you can replicate this quirk if you want. As to why it was done, I think the T-6 can use P-51 block treaded tyres, but I am just guessing here.

---------------

1 hour ago, barkin mad said:

I think it has to do with T-6's can be seen with different types of tyres on the same aircraft i.e. 1 tyre is block treaded and the other grooved. Ocidental include both types so you can replicate this quirk if you want. As to why it was done, I think the T-6 can use P-51 block treaded tyres, but I am just guessing here.

---------------

Thanks for all of that. I had no idea this was a thing. 

-Jeff

No probs. When Ocidental did the research for this kit they found that not one Portuguese (Ocidental are or were a Portuguese company) aircraft had matching tyres. If you are still set on acquiring the required wheels, this kit has also been released by Heller, Modelcraft and Italeri.

-------------