Hello Modelers
Well it's about time I started to let go some of my 475 Kit Stash. All kits are 48 Scale and are Sold as Pkg's  and won't be broken up. Most of the Kits have been in my collection for some years now, so the boxes show shelf wear. All kits have been inspected and are in excellent condition.   Most of the Pkg's come with some sort of Aftermarket Items.  I will only Sell to Canada and the Lower 48 States, but if someone wants to Pay the Postage I will ship  Overseas. All kits will be shipped from my Canadian Address, I only accept Paypal (No Freinds & Family or Personal Cheques) I.M.O.'s  are OK but you'll have to wait till they clear with my Bank before I ship the kits out. All prices are in U.S. Funds. and don't include P&H costs. If there is anything I missed when I was checking out these kits "Please let me know and I'll  be willing to fix the issue"

PKG #1
TAMIYA
Bristol Beaufighter Mk VI  #61053  (Box Open/Parts in F/S Bags.)  Comes with these Aftermarket Items.
EDUARD #48-215  Cockpit/Interior/Exterior P/e Set.
P.D. Decals  48-011  Beaufighter NightFighters (Full Decal Sheet No Bends or Folds)

Bristol Beaufighter TF.Mk.X  #61067   (Factory Sealed)

TRUMPETER
De Havilland Hornet F.1  (Box Opened Parts in F/S Bags.)

Asking  $76.00 U.S.

PKG #2
EDUARD
Spitfire Mk VIII  #8284 (ProfiPack Edition)  (Box Opened/Parts In F/S Bags.) Comes with these Aftermarket Items
EDUARD  # 648338  BRASSIN Spitfire Mk VIII Top Cowl
BARRACUDA  CALS  Spitfire Mk. VIII Pt. 1  (Full Decal Sheet No Bends or Folds)

Spitfire Mk.IXc  Early Version #8282 (ProfiPack Edition)  (Box Opened/Parts in F/S Bags) Comes with this Aftermart Item
EDUARD # 648305 BRASSIN Spitfire Mk.IX Top Cowl (Early)

Spitfire Mk.IXc. Late Version  #8281 (ProfiPack Edition)  (Box Opened/Parts in F/S Bags) Comes with this Aftermarket Item
ULTRACAST #48264 Spitfire Mk. IX Flat Upper Cowl

Spitfire Mk.IXc  Late Version Over Trees #8289X  (Box Opened/Parts in F/S Bags

Asking $86.00  U.S.  

PKG #3
TAMIYA
Focke Wulf  FW 190 D-9 #61041  (Box Opened/Parts in F/S Bags) No Kit Decals Replaced them. Comes with these Aftermarket Items
AEROMASTER  #48-109  Partial Sheet, enough to do 3 A/C  Decals in A1 Condition
PARTS-R-PARTS  #001 FW 190D-9 Inserts (Back Part of Engine &  Partial Wheel Wells Resin)
TECKNICS  #TK4828  FW 190D-9 Cockpit Superset (Resin & P/E)
TRUE DETAILS #48011  FW 190A-8 to D-12  Main Wheels (Resin)

EDUARD
FW 190A-6  #8171  Box Opened/Parts In F/S Bags
FW 190A-6  #8171  Box Opened/Parts in F/S Bags  Box has a Small Rip in Corner and a Dent, Kits in excellent condition.

Asking $72.00 U.S. 

Look for more Kit Pkg's here in couple of days, and Thanks for looking.
Regards
Bob in CANADA