Badger side feed air clogging

I'm looking for some help with the side feed 100 series. I thought I knew airbrush, but this stumped me. It is blowing very low air, barely can feel the air coming out. When I turn the compressor to max (>60psi) then air comes out hard, only for about 1 or 2 seconds.  I swapped out the head with one I know is working - same results. Swapped out the air valve assembly with a new one (where the hose connects to) - same results. Paint cup, nothing wrong. So the only thing left is the main body shell casing. But it's been soaked in lacquer thinner. So it should be free of clogs. Last option is ditch the AB for a brand new one. Any ideas you can help is appreciated. Thanks.  Triet Cam

I agree with ElectroSoldier. I have had a similar problem with a 100g.  Sometimes replacing the air valve is the answer, but I have managed to get something in the air hole, you can see it on the bottom as you look at the airbrush body from the front, after removing the head. In the very worst case you can buy  the body from Badger.  

Problem solved. ElectroSoldier's hint gave me an idea. Turns out, the trigger was not positioned directly on the air valve plunger when pulled all the way back. Due to it being bent over 30 years of usage, when i pulled the trigger all the way back, the trigger slowly came off of the air valve. And that's why no air coming in. Plus the spring back plate was also loose not engaging the trigger until it's half way back. This looseness may have encouraged the trigger to hop off the airvalve plunger. I replaced the trigger and spring backplate from the good 100 side feed airbrush, and it worked fine.