Show Us What You Got - Your Display

Another way to maximize space in a display case is to use acrylic risers.  I get them at  'AT Enterprises', a one-man business that will make them to your custom specifications.  I've bought a number of them over the years.  I believe he was at last year's Nats.

IMG_0891.thumb.jpg.bb55c464d496c39c5e23132045d38cf4.jpg

Edited by arg
20 hours ago, arg said:

Another way to maximize space in a display case is to use acrylic risers.  I get them at  'AT Enterprises', a one-man business that will make them to your custom specifications.  I've bought a number of them over the years.  I believe he was at last year's Nats.

IMG_0891.thumb.jpg.bb55c464d496c39c5e23132045d38cf4.jpg

Those would come in handy.

Geoff M

1 hour ago, SERNAK said:

Man, this is a museum! I would easily pay $15 just to see this beautiful collection!

Sure pass the wife the admittance fee. Then she can get off my back about the basement. Coffee is complementary!

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Sure pass the wife the admittance fee. Then she can get off my back about the basement. Coffee is complementary!

Why do women when they hear about money and especially cash, only then they leave us in our peace and quiet????

Thanks for the coffee!!! Will consider it!

6 hours ago, SERNAK said:

Why do women when they hear about money and especially cash, only then they leave us in our peace and quiet????

Thanks for the coffee!!! Will consider it!

Oh she does not bug me about the cost, I never use "family" money. She bugs me about taking up the entire basement.