L Pitot Probe 1/72 - Any aftermarket for them?

I looked but haven't seen any of these probes.  A lot of kits (1/72 Has. Legacy Hornets, 1/72 Esci/Italeri B-52) do not include these probes in their kits.  Seems like there would be a market for them but if they're out there, I can't find them.  Anyone seen these anywhere??  The attached photo is just an example I found online.....

184874-12773414.jpg

Edited by fasteagle12

The only cast metal pitot tube set I am aware of is Miniworld Gulfstream antenna set

Unfortunately it is quite expensive and only contains four of those pitot static tubes you look for. Somewhere some day I also found a regular store to buy that set but it was equally expensive.

I was looking for those when building my A-7 and ended up using two injection needles with different diameters. The inner one I bent to the right angle and put the one with the larger diameter over the end pointing towards the fuselage. Then I used pliers and squeezed it flat. The with a little bit of putty it looked ok.

Michael

Edited by SCOUT712