With resin wheels for the A/B models available in 1:32, is there any chance of seeing some decals for the A/B models - thinking specifically of the 318th and 5th FIS as well as other ADTAC units?  Or perhaps the tiger-tailed A-model from Bitburg?

I have all the ADTAC jets drawn up in 1/48 already, just waiting for a time to print them.  There were so many nice schemes.  Is there enough demand for them in 1/32 though? 

52 minutes ago, jmel said:

I have all the ADTAC jets drawn up in 1/48 already, just waiting for a time to print them.  There were so many nice schemes.  Is there enough demand for them in 1/32 though? 

I doubt it for a solo, dedicated sheet, but perhaps you could add like two A jets to a second “big scale eagles” sheet.   That old sheet is hard to find on the secondary market, and with Kopecky Scale Models releasing a ton of 1/32 upgrades for the Tamiya C and E kits, it would be most welcome to have another version of that conglomerate sheet.   Perhaps some of squadrons that haven’t been really well covered in 1/32 like the Reapers, Jacksonville, any of the ANG Heritage schemes, TBolts, TBolts, TBolts 😃😂😉 etc.   

Steve 

Edited by Falconxlvi
1 hour ago, jmel said:

Caracal have done some ADTAC Eagles in both 48 and 72, but they don't 1:32 scale, whereas you do...  I'd like to think that there would be a market for well printed decals of nice colour schemes.  The Eagle is a fairly big and grey canvas, and needs some colour without going OTT.

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 4:39 PM, jenshb said:

Caracal have done some ADTAC Eagles in both 48 and 72, but they don't 1:32 scale, whereas you do...  I'd like to think that there would be a market for well printed decals of nice colour schemes.  The Eagle is a fairly big and grey canvas, and needs some colour without going OTT.

Yes, I'd buy a set too. Faves are the 5th Spitten Kittens at Minot, ND, and 318th Green Dragons at McChord, WA.

Tony