MRC AH-1W-need a cockpit

Do you mean the 1/35 kit and this Eduard set?

https://www.eduard.com/eduard/ah-1w-interior-1-35.html?cur=2&listtype=search&searchparam=Ah-1w

The instructions show that still need the cockpit tub, seats, rear bulkhead, control sticks, and IPs.

I think the Verlinden and the Lone Star Models (ex-Cobra Company) sets have complete cockpits.

I reached out to Mike who owns Lone Star Models 9 days ago and he said he is closed down temporarily due to health issues. You might want to check in with him as he had not pulled all the molds from Cobra Company after he bought them from Chris. Some things are not available as they arent in production yet with LSM. I  can say that Mike delivers on quality when he's up and running.  

As for the Verlinden cockpit set, if you can find it, there are issues with the fit that will require you to rework it but it is a complete cockpit which is what you need. The angle of the rear bulk head has to be adjusted or you will have a gap. It does not fit OOB. 

Someone might have a spare around here too.

19 hours ago, snake36bravo said:

I reached out to Mike who owns Lone Star Models 9 days ago and he said he is closed down temporarily due to health issues. You might want to check in with him as he had not pulled all the molds from Cobra Company after he bought them from Chris. Some things are not available as they arent in production yet with LSM. I  can say that Mike delivers on quality when he's up and running.  

As for the Verlinden cockpit set, if you can find it, there are issues with the fit that will require you to rework it but it is a complete cockpit which is what you need. The angle of the rear bulk head has to be adjusted or you will have a gap. It does not fit OOB. 

Someone might have a spare around here too.

I hope for a spare,Mike is fine,but as you said....he's one and alone,no helpers

On 4/11/2022 at 12:02 AM, Dave Williams said:

Do you mean the 1/35 kit and this Eduard set?

https://www.eduard.com/eduard/ah-1w-interior-1-35.html?cur=2&listtype=search&searchparam=Ah-1w

The instructions show that still need the cockpit tub, seats, rear bulkhead, control sticks, and IPs.

I think the Verlinden and the Lone Star Models (ex-Cobra Company) sets have complete cockpits.

yes,that's it

maybe the basis can be a G cockpit?