SBARC... Are you okay...

1 hour ago, Alvis 3.1 said:

Exactly.
This is why threads get locked.

Exactly what rule is being broken that would result in threads like this being locked down?

BTW, nice avatar, who's the troll again?

4 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Exactly what rule is being broken that would result in threads like this being locked down?

It's self explanatory. Really. Read it again.

Edited by Alvis 3.1
1 hour ago, Alvis 3.1 said:

😄
I ordered your IBTL Trophy, but I think I accidentally ordered an IBS one instead. My bad bro.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome?  It's all good either way, 11Bee is starved for recognition, this one will suffice.   

So whether you like Mr Bamford or not, please stop your bickering..Many of us are only concerned about his welfare. 

He does run the ARC alone without any sustenance  from others.

Secondly I am a good friend of Steve's (as many of you are) and I have had an

e -mail  which  says he is working long hours and will back to ARC as soon as he is able.

he is over worked (works over 105 hours a week with no time at all ) and I hope MY friend stays healthy. 

That is all I ask for..

AS for members who may or may not have been banned, barred, that is between that member and SBARC. there is no need to bring up names of those who may have been barred/banned.

HOLMES.

:cop:

On 4/21/2022 at 9:23 AM, Brad-M said:

GW,

Then why not just leave. You're nothing but a troll, an internet school yard bully. Please close the gate behind you.

Agree.

Edited by Scooby
On 4/21/2022 at 11:32 AM, GW8345 said:

Thanks! I recently watched the Clifford movie and found it enjoyable, with only mild degrees of pretentiousness.
What are your thoughts on it?

Reddog - a charming, classy response from you as always.  You seem like you’d be fun at parties.  I recommend you up the Metamucil dosage, you seem cranky.

Otherwise, never change, pumpkin.  

iBTL…

“Disappointing to see this thread deteriorating into a slap fight between two people.  More disappointing that one of the people keeping it going is a mod.”

Seems like only one side is slapping.  The other is emitting a constant high pitched noise, but it’s common for that variant.

Anyway, how ‘bout that upcoming NFL draft?

1 hour ago, Waco said:

“Disappointing to see this thread deteriorating into a slap fight between two people.  More disappointing that one of the people keeping it going is a mod.”

Seems like only one side is slapping.  The other is emitting a constant high pitched noise, but it’s common for that variant.

110%.

13 hours ago, Alvis 3.1 said:

Thanks! I recently watched the Clifford movie and found it enjoyable, with only mild degrees of pretentiousness.
What are your thoughts on it?

Can't say that I'm in a position to comment on that movie.

See, I gave up Clifford a long time ago and I don't live in the past but to each their own.

I guess I can relate a little about when it comes to subjective observations,some may find old British cars to be sophisticated and exude intelligence but I find them to be foolish and over-rated. But, then again, everything is subjective isn't it.

3 hours ago, Waco said:

Reddog - a charming, classy response from you as always.  You seem like you’d be fun at parties.  I recommend you up the Metamucil dosage, you seem cranky.

Otherwise, never change, pumpkin.  

iBTL…

Well sir I try not to disappoint.

As for the Metamucil dosage, I'm sure you are well versed on the proper dosage for that substance since you have to wear a "poopy suit" constantly

3 hours ago, Waco said:

I'm sure you are keeping an eye on the tight ends and dreaming of one day being a wide receiver.

I think I’m a little old to start a second career as a professional football player, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

But once again, thanks for being your predictable, adorable little self, Reddog.

27 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

or has advocated for my out right banning yet.

Is that an option?  Do we get to take a vote?  Is there a formal nomination process?

1 hour ago, Waco said:

I think I’m a little old to start a second career as a professional football player, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

But once again, thanks for being your predictable, adorable little self, Reddog.

Is that an option?  Do we get to take a vote?  Is there a formal nomination process?

I would recommend you inquire with Scooby, he nominated me (but has since rescinded it) so he should know the process.

And I thought you've been a "ball player" for a while.

No, no.  No such time.  I’m proudly continuing in my current job, serving in uniform.  Professional sports was never really my strong suit.  And I don’t like golf, so retirement doesn’t seem like a viable option either.

Guess I’ll just keep on keep in’ on, as they say.  Somebody’s gotta keep putting their hand to metal, and doing real work, as some folks say.  We can’t all sit back and be texperts, yearning for the glory days.

But hey, you do you, boo.

*break*

Are there any updates still posting on the main page?  I get a broken link when I try to visit the front page.