Deluxe Materials Looks like Glass....

Has anyone used "Deluxe Materials Looks like Glass"?

Deluxe Materials Looks like Glass video..

Looks like Glass 100ml

If needed, how do you thin it?

Do you use water, Windex, ammonia, window cleaner for clean up/removal?

From what I have read, it works just like Future. Which is why I was wondering what to clean it with.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Wow, an alternative to Future, thanks for sharing!   My bottle of Future has turned yellow but amazingly still looks clear when used on canopies.   But still, it's great to know we've got other options.   They say Gauzy is not as effective for canopies, although I've never tried it on any of my canopies.  I've used it on fuselages using a brush, though, and I get more bubbles compared to Future so I have to work slower.   If Looks Like Glass is acrylic-based like Future it should clean up easily with Windex.   Whenever I'm not happy with how a clearcoat turns out -- like if it's marred by dust specks or cat hair -- I dunk it into Windex and the Future dissolves right off.

I bought this about 2 years ago and having never used Future, I don't have a comparison.

I've used Looks Like Glass on a Tamiya 1/48 tomcat and a few other kits for canopies and gloss coats using airbrush, hairy stick and dipping. Follow the rules

that you have for Future and there shouldn't be an issue. 

The only cleaning suggestion I have is that I used Vallejo thinner to clear my airbrush, something about cellulose etc.

Hope that helps!

Andy

Edited by ExchefAndy