Heller Spare Parts ?

I recently found out that Heller have released a "new" boxing (yet another one) of their old range of kits but this time with a completely new set of decals (and instructions)

Not wanting to buy these kits all over again as i already have them, is there any way i can order just the decals from Heller? It seems this is a 2013 release so several years ago.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/heller-80229-messerschmitt-me-109-k-4--347701

Hi breadneck,

I've had excellent experiences with Heller everytime I asked them for spares; your contact is Bernardette Letot. I learnt that she collects stamps from all over the world so, as a token of my gratitude to her, I've purchased the whole range of stamps in the Argie Post and sent it to her in Trun, France.

I see that they moved to Radevormwald in Germany now?

Cheers,

Gwen

3 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi breadneck,

I've had excellent experiences with Heller everytime I asked them for spares; your contact is Bernardette Letot. I learnt that she collects stamps from all over the world so, as a token of my gratitude to her, I've purchased the whole range of stamps in the Argie Post and sent it to her in Trun, France.

I see that they moved to Radevormwald in Germany now?

Cheers,

Gwen

That's good information to have, Gwen.

I tried to get an exhaust cone for my 72nd Mirage F.1CR but to no avail.  I was able to get one from one of my mates, though.

Thank You,

WARDOG

Hi Glynn,

Quite glad to be of assistance. Exhaust ring for the Mirage F.1, you mean? Or is it an intake cone?

I first ordered both forward fuselage halves for their 1/48 Mirage IIIC/B kit, and then I had to order the starboard fuselage half for the same kit because I'm such a noob who thought I was ready to use a resin conversion kit on it. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Gwen 

On 4/27/2022 at 7:21 PM, Glynn Jacobs said:

That's good information to have, Gwen.

I tried to get an exhaust cone for my 72nd Mirage F.1CR but to no avail.  I was able to get one from one of my mates, though.

Thank You,

WARDOG

I stand corrected!

Heller did, in fact, send me the needed exhaust for my Mirage F.1CR kit and at no charge!

I confused that part with another deal I had with one of my mates.

WARDOG

• 3 weeks later...

A short update..

Thankyou - Seawinder - for sharing the Heller link. I attempted to fill in the missing parts form and indeed, the decals i requested arrived a few weeks later free of charge. Wow, this was almost like going back in time to the good old days when you could mail the included missing parts label to Airfix/Heller and get the spare parts for free 🙂 

That being said, my sudden emotional rush soon got overpowered when my eyes scrutinized the decal sheet. I am sorry to say this was a case of OOR. Either the winds were blowing very strong the day they printed these decals or someone at Heller needs a set of new glasses. Personally the worst thing i know is when i receive decals that are out of register, and this was a pretty bad case of it, maybe as bad as it gets. At any rate, my foresight told me to pick up a Superscale sheet from a french ebay seller just in case and well needless to say i don`t regret doing that. Please notice the huge size difference between the Heller and Superscale spinner spirals.   

Heller replacement decals 2.jpg

Heller replacement decals .jpg