Ejection seats for F-15E demonstrator (Hasegawa, 1/48)

Hi!

I am planning to build the famous F-15E demonstrator in the Euro paint scheme. I intend to use the Hasegawa kit in 1/48, since this is the closest starting point.

I am aware of most modifications needed, like the closed gun port, the short speed-brake and so on.

I am also aware that the aircraft in question was fitted with ESCAPAC ejection seats.

Therefore my question: Can anybody recommend aftermarket ESCAPAC seats, which fit the Hasegawa kit?

Cheers,

Markus

Plenty of pics show Escapac seats, the old True details seats are a good fit.  Now the real question is did it have the E style cockpit panels ..... Think it had a stock B (Test) configuration cockpit, the fancy CRT's came later when the airframe became the real strike eagle demonstrator in the standard grey paint colors ?

Edited by 31Tiger
1 hour ago, martinBK said:

F-15E with Escapac seats ??? I would say F-15B with Europe One camo...if not, ACES II seats.

Yes, it was a F-15B, but it served as Strike Eagle demonstrator (71-291). And all pictures show it with ESCAPAC seats.

As I propably will close the canopy, the different cockpit configuration will hardly be visible.

Seems the True Details seats are out of production.

Cheers,

Markus

The DRFD had a "missionized" glass cockpit but they differed from the production MFD configuration.  I have pics at home and pretty sure I included them in a previous (older) thread.