Naval Air Station Name Decals

I thought at one time I had seen a decal sheet produced that included all the Naval Air Station names in 1/48.  A search of the interweb turns up nada.   Does anyone else recall such a decal sheet or am misremembering again?

18 hours ago, Spruemeister said:

We need the names in white as well for GSB  Naval Reserve aircraft. It’s not fun canabalizing otherwise perfectly good sheets just for two little decals. 

Rick L. 

The white ones were what I was thinking of.   I'm wanting to do an F8F Bearcat from the Denver NAS when they were flying out of Buckley.   I've been trying to find anything with Denver on it but no luck.

Both TechMod and Print Scale offer 48th scale white lettering in various heights and fonts. You may also try model railroad "O" scale lettering as dry transfers.

Having done a similar project with Woodland Scenic dry transfers, I can testify that having to deal with alignment, kerning, and such with individual letters is a giant posterior ache. Not doing it again. 

Rick L.