Kinetic kits coming with some curious additions lately.

First off! None of these are bad. Just strange. 

I just got a box from Lucky Model. Besides the Cheetah D kit, I bought one of the HAF F16C kits because it was on sale for cheap. I get it open and find that the CFTs are molded in clear polycarbonate. Additionally the kit comes with AGM88's on the A6A/E sprue with the MERs and Rockeyes. So if I want I now have twelve extra Mk20s lol. This kit is still in stock and is $25. If you've bought a Kinetic F16 with HARMs before then you should have leftover HTS pods.

Also, it has been ages since the Cybermodeler review but back then the Mirage IIIE/O didnt come with Matras or the full weapons sprue from the Mirage2k for the Magics and big wing tanks. Well...now we not only get the Matras but there are MICAs as well. I'm not much into Frog ordnance but it's still cool to see it included.

20220502_141842.jpg

20220502_141948.jpg

Edited by TheGloriousTachikoma

How long ago did you order these from LM?

Ive been waiting on my Cheetahs for well over a month (airmail) and just want to gauge your shipping time. 
A little odd on the CFT’s being clear.  Pretty sure I remember the HARMs in the HAF F-16 kit a few years ago and they would have been on those weapons sprues. 

15 hours ago, Gary F said:

How long ago did you order these from LM?

Ive been waiting on my Cheetahs for well over a month (airmail) and just want to gauge your shipping time. 
A little odd on the CFT’s being clear.  Pretty sure I remember the HARMs in the HAF F-16 kit a few years ago and they would have been on those weapons sprues. 

That is my second HAF F16C, first one was new old stock from a hobby shop that I've been cannibalizing parts from and that came with the HARMs on the regular spruces with the 3 HTS pods each. 

LM took a little over a week to ship my order and it spent a week in customs. I paid for the express airmail since it was only $10 more than regular.