Tanmodel 1/32 scale F-5?

Does anyone have any news on Tanmodel? They announced work on a 1/32 scale F-5A/B series ages ago. When I go to their site, I can't see any products, let alone updates on the F-5s. Anyone know what's happening with this company?

ALF

5 hours ago, ALF18 said:

Does anyone have any news on Tanmodel? They announced work on a 1/32 scale F-5A/B series ages ago. When I go to their site, I can't see any products, let alone updates on the F-5s. Anyone know what's happening with this company?

ALF

Low to zero chance the 1/32 will ever be released. They ambitiously announced a ton of projects and only really released a couple in the decade since then. They never 'released' their 1/48 F-5A anyways, iirc and according to the story molds were sold to a UK company, Tiger hobbies Limited, that showed and sold them in one Telford and never seen since then.

Original F-5 by 'Tiger Hobbies' thread here:

Edited by Inquisitor
On 5/8/2022 at 5:07 AM, Dave Williams said:

They released a 1/48 RF-84F and 1/24 Bayraktar TB2 drone, but think they folded up soon after that.

and an 1/72 Hurkus advanced trainer , I did draw the decals for that kit... so, the owner of the company had some serious health problems and did not hear anything since then...

• 2 weeks later...