HpH Contact? - Need Instructions

I bought a 1/18 Packard Merlin engine from HpH models.  The transaction was very smooth, but the kit did not come with instructions.  They have a link on their website, but it is locked in Google documents.  I have not received any feedback after "requesting access".  I also emailed them about a week ago and have not heard any reply.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thank you both!  Despite having used scalemates.com to look at instructions before, I hadn't thought of that in this case.  And I most likely missed the CD, but didn't notice one in the box.  I'll have to get it out of storage and look.

I cant say I have a lot of their kits, but of the ones I have they all have their instructions on a cd to keep the costs down (which is nice).
If you have a problem then Im sure you could contact them on their site and they will hook you up with a copy some how. Its a great enterprise to deal with, Ive nothing but good things to say about them.