New tool F-16AM MLU in 1:48 announced by Kinetic

From their announcement "I didn’t have a clue how to make a model kit at that time." I see this evidence with a number of newer manufacturers. Their AMX really disappointed me but hopes raised with their F-104 (my only 2 Kinetic purchases). This release will provide a basis for an ADF build if the reviews look promising.

Good luck to them.

20 minutes ago, ElectroSoldier said:

Thats not bad. If it was going the other way around it would be more like $50 to ship a $40 kit if youre lucky.

I see what you did there...  😂

and what do you mean by "going the other way"?

3 hours ago, habu2 said:

Wow $30 to ship a $40 kit…..😱

I looked on the us.kineticmodels website to see if the price was different, and it was - $70 - plus shipping...  😞

51 minutes ago, habu2 said:

I looked on the us.kineticmodels website to see if the price was different, and it was - $70 - plus shipping...  😞

That's MSRP for dealers ordering cartons of kits. Hobby shops get wholesale pricing there. LuckyModel is supposed to be the retail outlet, its why the two sites are pretty much identical.

11 hours ago, habu2 said:

I see what you did there...  😂

and what do you mean by "going the other way"?

Exporting manufactured goods from America.
I know its a foreign concept these days but I had hoped the memory was still there in some of us of how it used to be.

12 hours ago, habu2 said:

the MSRP 70 in USA is for the retail shop pricing. You may get discount from your friendly store. 

As we handle the North America market, we want to establish a level playing field for most everyone. 

For those who want the bargain price they have to wait a slow boat from our own container shipment. (The post office surface mail is expensive)

After battling their F-16I Sufa, and not being totally happy with the build still, I’d love to see this variant down the road. The Hasegawa shows it’s age in lack of surface detail, intake, etc. and Tamiya has no great road to converting. 

10 hours ago, phantomdriver said:

Assuming they have resolved the nose and shape issues...

Happy to wait for it

Complete new tool bottoms up so it should be good, just waiting for sprue pics now

I sincerely hope the colour profiles shown on their FB-page are not anything like the kit, cause else we have a hybrid AM/C airframe on our hands.... Some of the panel lines shown are C/D-specific.

30 minutes ago, pollie said:

I sincerely hope the colour profiles shown on their FB-page are not anything like the kit, cause else we have a hybrid AM/C airframe on our hands.... Some of the panel lines shown are C/D-specific.

the A afterward upper panel are A 

some of the A/C panel will take C as basis. For 100% accuracy, some panel would take some rescribe 

If you read what they have stated, they have used plans received from Lockheed Martin, so given that they in the old F-16 releases managed to capture this I pressume it safe to expect that they capture this on the new aswell.