Su-27 "Flanker B" in hangar and in field

Simply the BEST Flanker kit in any scale: Great Wall Hobby GWH Flanker family, with adequate detail level by easy+straightforward building experience.

I simply hate those over-engineered mode kits(if you still call them model kits) because it's simply waste of my precious time and energy.

Afterall the final effect is up to your skill, not the so called "details" from kit part number!!

Will definitely build more of GWH Flanker kits.

Have a nice weekend~

IMG001.jpg

IMG002.jpg

IMG003.jpg

IMG004.jpg

IMG006.jpg

IMG007.jpg

IMG008.jpg

IMG009.jpg

IMG010.jpg

IMG011.jpg

IMG012.jpg

IMG013.jpg

IMG014.jpg

On 6/4/2022 at 3:08 PM, Bob Beary said:

Mere words cannot do justice to this build!!  Those first 6 photos could easily be mistaken for the real plane. This is modeling at a whole other level.

Bob

What he said! Absolutely awesome!!

Cheers....Ron

I, too, am speechless!!!!  Utterly FANTASTIC!!!!  When I started looking at the photos, and got through the first 2, I thought I was looking at photos of the actual aircraft which you were using as your guide for painting and weathering, as Bob also wrote.  I can't even imagine the skill and effort it took to create this stunning masterpiece.  I am in awe, sir.  Again, FANTASTIC!!!!  I have both the GWH UB and the single seat version, but I can't help but wonder if I should even bother to build 'em, as I shall never approach the level of modeling expertise you've displayed here.  

• 3 weeks later...