Yes, trouble posting...not always, just in my thread under "In Progress Pics" for my MiG-1.  For the past 2 days I've been trying to load the latest update (both text & pics from Imgur) to that thread, and always goes to a white page saying "Internal Server Error".

I've tried on two different devices using different servers (Google, Firefox), also tried restarting, and, always the same, for the past 2 days.  

Anyone else suffering this, or is it just me?:dontknow:

From time to time, it happens to me, exact situation text and pics from IMGUR; last time, I made a post with text only and let me put the pics in the next; I hope it works for you too.

1 hour ago, cruiz said:

From time to time, it happens to me, exact situation text and pics from IMGUR; last time, I made a post with text only and let me put the pics in the next; I hope it works for you too.

You mean, you make the post text-only, then go back and edit it to add the photos? Brilliant! Lemme give it a try....

Thank you!

Hmm...well, it didn't let me add the pics....so I tried the text-only and it took.  Tried the next post with pics-only and it took, as well.  Tried to edit the pics post but wouldn't take the text.  It DID take 2 sentences, seems to be the limit so far.

Does this just pass with time, or am I now stuck with this as a feature?

Have you guys tried opening the image in its own tab, then copying the URL and then paste the URL in the editing field directly?

That's how I post the images in the "Naval weathering" thread in Jet Modelling ...

HTH ...

-Gregg

12 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

Have you guys tried opening the image in its own tab, then copying the URL and then paste the URL in the editing field directly?

That's how I post the images in the "Naval weathering" thread in Jet Modelling ...

HTH ...

-Gregg

Yup....but that takes forever. 

One of these days it'll work again but the crashes are almost more annoying....perhaps I should try another Web reader

I experienced the same thing updating my in-progress thread for the big T-33. Multiple failures with text and imgur embedded links. After a few tries, it wouldn't even load the ARC forum pages at all. I tried using Chrome and Edge, same result.

After 2 hours of doing something else, I tried just a one-liner of text and it worked. I could then add images and text by copying them from the Word doc where I had pasted my long original post that kept failing. No, I didn't start with Word. I typed text into the field, added imgur links, more text, another link, etc. Only after it failed and Chrome offered my 'saved' edit for another try did I copy that whole post and paste it into Word in case I lost it all at some point. Going from Word back to the browser worked fine.

I think that the problems are intermittent, on the server side, and have nothing to do with the type of input we are trying. In computers, sh*t either works or it doesn't. When you do the same thing once and it works, then it crashes the next time, it's the server to blame, not something you're doing. I'm starting to get very discouraged by these forums.

ALF