I know that I'm tilting at windmills here, but I'd love to see reprints of the 1/144 C-5 Galaxy sheets and the 1/144 C-133 Cargomaster sheet.  I've had an alert on ebay for them for almost two years (maybe a little longer) and have NEVER seen one come up.  Even the really obscure retailers don't have any.  They are unobtanium.  Keep up the great work.

Cameron

PS any word on that 1/144 B-58 Hustler sheet?

Here’s my patented Caracal Decal Rule on buying his sheets.  If I have the mildest interest in the subject, I buy it.  Even if I don’t have the kit.  I figure, sooner or later, I can get the kit.  

Whether it’s the newest Clear Prop 1/72 Suggs XF-120B Wonderjet or the Revell 1961 Convair 990, eventually 94.7% of injection molded kits get re-issued.

Decals?  Not so much.  I’ve been burned in the past by thinking, “That’s an interesting subject, I should order a sheet.”  And then kicking myself.

2 hours ago, AD-4N said:

Here’s my patented Caracal Decal Rule on buying his sheets.  If I have the mildest interest in the subject, I buy it.  Even if I don’t have the kit.  I figure, sooner or later, I can get the kit.  

Whether it’s the newest Clear Prop 1/72 Suggs XF-120B Wonderjet or the Revell 1961 Convair 990, eventually 94.7% of injection molded kits get re-issued.

Decals?  Not so much.  I’ve been burned in the past by thinking, “That’s an interesting subject, I should order a sheet.”  And then kicking myself.

My problem tends to be that I don't see the decals until after they're discontinued and them I'm stuck trying to do what I've been doing lol

I have a different take on buying decal sheets. Sure I buy sheets for builds I’m interested in, but I also see well researched sheets as a type of reference material all on their own.  A snapshot, if you will, that captures and documents the markings of a subject in a way pictures in a book alone can’t. Even if I never actually cut up a sheet and apply the decals to a kit, the sheet represents a bit of history for me. 

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.  🙈

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the OP doesn't mind if I add another request for a reprint.  I'm sure my request HAS to be one that others have asked for many times in the past, but here's another one:  What a reprint of any 1/48 F-15C Lakenheath Eagle sheets?  

Ditto about the C-133 sheet, I posted it in the actual C-133 thread as well. I was not aware that it had been out, and out of stock, for so long already. In my mind, the C-133 kit itself seemed like a " just released" kit so it didn't even cross my mind that the decals might be unavailable already...

I was not aware that Roden re-released the kit with the ICBM added until recently - now that the kit seems to be available again a reprint makes sense; so I will schedule this in the next 2-3 months.