Looking for 1/48 Leading Edge Models

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Great you might have found them. That Cougar sheet is hard to find.

Yes, that sure is the case. I do/did have the cougar sheet, but unfortunately, when I put a few decals in the water, they immediately disintegrated. I treated the rest of the decals with Liquid Decal Film, but the end result was the same. Bummer. 

57 minutes ago, Sietse said:

Yes, that sure is the case. I do/did have the cougar sheet, but unfortunately, when I put a few decals in the water, they immediately disintegrated. I treated the rest of the decals with Liquid Decal Film, but the end result was the same. Bummer. 

Scan then print on decal paper, or just run them through a copier onto decal paper.

For sure be careful, luckily I had two sets of these decals and it took me one and a half of the sets to complete the kit as some did crack and had to be replaced or repaired. It was the most decal softener I ever used on one kit. I used Microscale liguid decal film and every softener I had from Microsol to solvaset to get them to settle down.  In the end I like the results so it was worth it.904097413_DSC01859(1).thumb.JPG.750c9696adfe8801e0ef328e03b6b890.JPG

2 hours ago, RCNFAN said:

For sure be careful, luckily I had two sets of these decals and it took me one and a half of the sets to complete the kit as some did crack and had to be replaced or repaired. It was the most decal softener I ever used on one kit. I used Microscale liguid decal film and every softener I had from Microsol to solvaset to get them to settle down.  In the end I like the results so it was worth it.904097413_DSC01859(1).thumb.JPG.750c9696adfe8801e0ef328e03b6b890.JPG

Oh yeah, I sure will. I have learnt my lesson. I am getting a new set and parts of my old set can still be used. So I will proceed with extreme caution. Your Hornet looks awesome!! A job well done. When the Canadians were still stationed at Baden-Solingen Air Force Base in Germany, they came to Leeuwarden Air Force base on a regular basis. That base is quite close to my home, so I had plenty of opportunities to photograph their Hornets, including the Tigermeet Hornet in 1991 and the above one in 1992.

Sietse

0203434.jpg

7 hours ago, swimmer25k said:

I’ve got the top sheet available if you’re still looking. 

Chris

Hi Chris, yes I do. That would be really awesome!!!  I have been looking for that set for quite a while now. Got the Tigermeet sheet covered, thanks to Eric.

Sietse

240887039_5994201540650055_1934147478638044650_n.jpg