SUU-42/A Flare dispenser for F-4D Night Owl?

Any pictures or other information on this? I've scratch built one using a gun pod from the Monogram F-5E kit, (1/48th) but can't find any pictures to show markings, pylons, or weathering on one. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Check the thread I link to below. I cant view the images from my work computer, but I'm pretty sure that's the one that shows a SUU-42 mounted on a C-130 wing. Very small/low res picture, so for markings you'll be out of luck. In that same thread they talk about a guy in Singapore that has a shop called Six Scales that did a 3D printing run of them. Not sure if he will make more, but a year ago I bought the last two from the first print run. No markings came with it, just the pods themselves. I never came across anything that showed these things mounted on the Night Owl's F-4Ds.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235088086-suu-42-anyone/

5 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

Check the thread I link to below. I cant view the images from my work computer, but I'm pretty sure that's the one that shows a SUU-42 mounted on a C-130 wing. Very small/low res picture, so for markings you'll be out of luck. In that same thread they talk about a guy in Singapore that has a shop called Six Scales that did a 3D printing run of them. Not sure if he will make more, but a year ago I bought the last two from the first print run. No markings came with it, just the pods themselves. I never came across anything that showed these things mounted on the Night Owl's F-4Ds.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235088086-suu-42-anyone/

Thanks! Squadron/Signal USAF Phantoms in combat shows an in flight pic of an FA-coded Phantom on page 53, along with a color drawing of the pod on page 37. Better yet, Steve Miller describes a 1972 Night Owl Fast FAC mission on pages 23 through 28, describing the load out, to include the SUU-42 pod. That is the A/C I'm trying to do. FP coded, #733.

A very strange coincidence: I was looking for something entirely different and came across these SUU-42's made by MPM Hobby. I know you said you scratch-built one, but if you'd like an alternative, here you go!

https://mpmhobbies.com/en-ca/products/1-48-suu-42-a-flare-dispenser-pod-set-of-4?_pos=2&_psq=suu-42&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Edited by Specter1075