Su-57 in Syria ,aircraft 509

Hello my friends,

I am trying to finish my research about my project of SU-57 in 1/48 ,and yes I am making Zvezda kit, well with a lot of aftermarket.

Anyway, durring my research I have find out that the most interesting subject for me is to make a model kit of an airframe which was in real fight. So I want to make airframe 509 which was in Syria. Now there starts the problem, while these first two Su-57s were in Syria 509 and 511,numbers were removed and they get RF regirstation markings.

What is known is that 511 get RF-81775 ,but for my build I chose to make 509, which get also RF registration marking,but I am stuck with my research,because aonly info which is available is this video:

At 1:09 in this video is visible that he had registration under the red star,but PLEASEEEEE if someone knows which one is please tell me,or try somehow to find out from this video, I have tried,my friends have tried,but people  were telling all the time deferent things.Basicly whole reserach is just to find out last number of the registration becasue it starts with RF-8177?...well question mark is my whole research....HELP!!!!

OK ,i have some progress in research and here what I have find.

Since I know that second aircraft from this video is RF-81775, and from this screenshot which my other friends have helped me and talked with me which last number is,I would like to hear your opinion...it will be very important,because as number of people say that is it 4 on the end...well it is most posible that it is truth...

Since here is clearly visible that there is no round edges on conture of the number, most logical forme is that it is number 4...but I would like to hear your opinions.Thank you.

dgfhjkdgtfgs.png

hdhsgdsdhs.png

5d3f2e50370f2c83458b45f8-1.jpg

Edited by Mustang381
Just now, Mustang381 said:

Sure, I will post what I have prepared all for a project just to get home and take a photo of it.But what do you think? Which number is last one ,on the registration? 

No idea on Su-57 numbers. Just watching with interest how the kit building looks like.

I too am interested in building aircraft act have been used operationally, any know if both 509 and 511 are currently involved in the present situation that might allow you to build as 511? can we email Yefim Gordon?

Edited by DarkKnight
3 minutes ago, Nebbor said:

According to scramble.nl site RF-81774 has a different c/n than 509:image.png.d467bdc87072d568690feaeaf49d04c1.png

image.png.ac41205affb6734eeff0c8565c76ce0c.png

Yes,and that is the most confusing,I have seen that info,and that is the reason why I doubt when people say to me,that this 509 had 4 on the end of the registration.

Best thing would be if someone knows and have technology to make this sreenshots more unblury,than everything would be solved in second.

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

I too am interested in building aircraft act have been used operationally, any know if both 509 and 511 are currently involved in the present situation that might allow you to build as 511? can we email Yefim Gordon?

I tried, but he doesn't answer. This is uniq paint scheme,and from all my research,I have find out that from the Zvezda box,you can make 509 without any surgery, directly OOB,and all aftermarket sets are made for 509 airframe,that is amazing.

Edited by Mustang381

How sure are you 509 was in Syria, not 01? Serial presented in your previous post looks very much like it ends with 4.

Known Su-57's with RF serials 81774 and 81775:

image.png.e60a9f79160a6b712c680f2703f95a9a.png

Edited by Nebbor
47 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

Yes,for me its also much more interesting to make model kit of an aircraft who have combat expirience.

57 minutes ago, Mustang381 said:

I tried, but he doesn't answer. This is uniq paint scheme,and from all my research,I have find out that from the Zvezda box,you can make 509 without any surgery, directly OOB,and all aftermarket sets are made for 509 airframe,that is amazing.

So you are saying every Su57 has an unique camouflage pattern? If so, could you point out the features that makes you think it is 509? All images I can find of 509 do not match the pattern featured on the images provided in your previous posts.

5 minutes ago, Nebbor said:

Example, just look at the tail panels. Does not match the images you provided.

29570284_10156113183233604_1190351722775

My friend,100% i am sure, i have checked every single detail,and it is 509.It is just added on tails two small dark cammo in square tiny part in rear section.When they applied registration numbers they painted tails like on 511.Did you read page of that e-book that I have posted link?

Edited by Mustang381
2 hours ago, Mustang381 said:

thanks so much for this, I pre ordered the print version

1 hour ago, Mustang381 said:

No problem my bro , thank you for "Future" and decals for Sr-71 😉

big smile , thumbs up!, thanks you for the patch and emblem, I have moved to Texas, soon I hope to work on models

Edited by DarkKnight

It was certainly 509 and 511 that was deployed to Syria atleast during the first time. (T-50/Su-57's has been deployed atleast twice) 511 did indeed return with no b/n but RF-81775 after deployment. Here is a picture of 511 very shortly after deployment, maybe even its return flight;

bilde.thumb.png.6b7431fdfe73e75443e96f0e2af20fe6.png

It carried that RF for a while after deployment, then lost it and gained 511 back. That RF code was then reused for 52 red serial frame.

Now, i have been trying to refresh my memory and digging my picture archives for RF code for 509 but has come up empty handed. It is unknown for Mr Unicornski in the book as well. So seems it has never been confirmed, atleast until there is some photographic proof from that time. It is possible that it was RF-81774 which was later reused for the second attempt on the first serial Su-57, although that is completely speculation on my part.