Su-57 in Syria ,aircraft 509

OK, with the elimination system, the unique registrations, which are reserved for airplanes and cannot be assigned double, my research ends like this about airplane 509:

RF-81771 is a Su-30SM

RF-81772 is a Su-30SM

The RF-81773 is a SU-30SM

RF-81775 is a Su-57 (511)

RF-81776 is a serial SU-57 and was not in Syria, so it did not exist yet

The RF-81777 is a mass-produced SU-57

RF-81778 is a serial Su-57

So, RF-81774 is a Su-57 prototype 509.

When they came back home from Syria, their numbers reserved for SU-57 planes were taken off and canceled, but since the latter 4 aircrafts were not made and the Su-30SM were, the only conclusion that remains is that the registration number of Su-57 (509 ) in Syria was RF-81774. And a large number of people who saw the photo of the screenshot confirmed that the last registration number most reminds them of the shape of number 4, because it has that triangular part in the middle, which excludes numbers 6 and 3, and number 5 is already on plane 511, so only 100% was the number RF-81774.

74 people have seen that screenshot from that video and watched video over and over again,and all 74 modelers told me that last digit with shape resembles to number 4,with shape,especialy when they slow motion the video at 01:13.

So after long time with no sleep and with many talking with people, I can say:

Research is completed and thank you all who helped.But most of all thanks to God!

Edited by Mustang381
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...