Found: Minicraft Models 1/144 #14534 Delta Airlines MD-80 Decals

Looking for: Delta Airlines Widget MD-80 decals from Minicraft Models #14534.  I had one on order from a hobby shop, but after two weeks they said it was Out Of Stock, but would subsititute another airline MD-80.  I really want to build a Delta Widget MD-80.  Please PM me if you are willing to sell the decals and decal placement guide. 

Cancel request.  Decals found!

Kind regards,

Dutch

Edited by Dutch
Cancel request, item found.
21 hours ago, Dutch said:

Looking for: Delta Airlines Widget MD-80 decals from Minicraft Models #14534.  I had one on order from a hobby shop, but after two weeks they said it was Out Of Stock, but would subsititute another airline MD-80.  I really want to build a Delta Widget MD-80.  Please PM me if you are willing to sell the decals and decal placement guide. 

Kind regards,

Dutch

I found some online for you Dutch, I’m having them shipped to your address 👍

That’s such a great livery, I really wish they’d bring it back.
I worked those “Mad Dogs” for 21 years till they parked them all last year. Bitter sweet really, they made us a ton of money but I spent way too much time sweating my butt off working on Pack problems in the tail! Otherwise a great jet, I miss it.

Let me know when you get them👍

• Dutch changed the title to Found: Minicraft Models 1/144 #14534 Delta Airlines MD-80 Decals