Revell Tornado IDS -1:48-

Wonderful all around! Do you have a build log you can share? Also, how did you like the kit? I am tempted to start mine but 'frustration' is the vibe I am getting from all the build reviews I have seen. You must have put in a lot of work to get the mating surfaces flush and still keep the details. 

17 hours ago, Janissary said:

Wonderful all around! Do you have a build log you can share? Also, how did you like the kit? I am tempted to start mine but 'frustration' is the vibe I am getting from all the build reviews I have seen. You must have put in a lot of work to get the mating surfaces flush and still keep the details. 

Hi Janissary,

how to give the correct answer to not demotivate you....

Basicly I want to tell you that its not a easy kit.

I built it during one and a half year, but I was that slow to not lost my motivation because of some tricky steps.

please do not lost your motivation in building it, you dont have to forget that Revell brings out the best Toni in 48scale. That is very important to know!

Regarding an article, it will comes out maybe this year in a new magazine/book.

I will keep you in touch, or better(if an account) you follow my facebook side erla´s werke. Here I will publish when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I didn't see this before; a fantastic work on the cockpit; the delicate detail painting inside the cockpit complements well with the finesse of the weathering outside it.